I know -- it seems like I've been drinking less. Not true! Just so, so busy with work that the photos have suffered. Anyway!
Look at this little round up. Let's go left to right.
A 2007 Louis Jadot Beaujolais Villages -- a year-after-year, all-season classic at $12 a bottle. Never a failure, in fact I have another one right here that might get cracked tonight.
Le Grand Noir (Black Sheep), 2005, Cabernet-Shiraz. Damn! Loved this one. The bottle, the label, the wine. All spot on and a great read on a chilled-off evening.
This Jelu Malbec Rose (2008) is the find of the summer. All the fun of drinking a summer red, with all the ice-cold refreshment you want on a humid summer evening. Dry, dry, dry!
Goulart Classico Malbec, 2007, Argentina. You know. Details spotty.
Almira Los Dos Grenache-Syrah, 2007. Again. I'm sure I liked it. From Spain.
Toasted Head Chardonnay, 2007. LP loves it. Repeat with me. Toasted Head Chardonnay, 2007. LP loves it. Remember that the next time you go to the store.
La Brasserie Syrah, French, 2004. We've seen this before at Tall Pines. I was pleasantly surprised to find it at the back of the pantry this week. Yum!
OK so that's the round up. Back to the grind!
Related: The Wines of Tall Pines
Friday, June 19, 2009
Seven Winners
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment